Monday, February 27, 2012

how do you measure a year?

In daylights... in midnights... in cups of coffee?

Baby Davis turned one on January 6th. Everyone tells you how quick it goes but let me just join the echoing voices and say, "IT GOES SO FAST". I can't believe just a year ago we anxiously waited for this little bundle to come and in our specific case... waited. and waited. and waited some more. My friend Rhonda reminded me not to worry and that no one has ever been terminally pregnant. All I know is that God has poured out an abundant blessing over us in Davy. She only says 4 words and she has already taught us so much about forgiveness, patience, honesty and unconditional love. Here are just a few snaps from our family ice cream gathering in honor of our beloved. Thank you Rockstar Bake Shop for her darling cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails