Friday, August 5, 2011

Memaw and Davis

Psalm 145:4-5
"One generation shall commend your works to another,
and shall declare your mighty acts.
On the glorious splendor of your majesty,
and on your wondrous works, I will meditate."



The only thing better than being a grandparent must be becoming a great grandparent. MeMaw and Papaw are the SWEETEST. Here are a couple of pictures of Memaw, Chris and Davis. Generations of love. It has been a wonderful blessing knowing Chris' grandparents. They are wise and truly God fearing. We glean so much about our savior from being around them. I never got to meet my mother in law's parents and Chris never got to meet my dad. Having a child definitely makes those holes feel even greater. We have to tell lots of stories to do our best at keeping them present even though they are with Jesus and to pass the lessons they taught us on. Things I hope Davis inherits... Mimi Wilson's spirit of generosity and my daddy's work ethic. We only know in part what they know in full. I rejoice in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails